- Referenced in 9 articles
- classification system combining rule induction and instance-based learning. The article describes a method combining ... learning from examples: rule induction and instance-based learning. In our algorithm (RIONA) decision...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- system which combines lattice-based and instance-based learning (IBL) techniques, is motivated and developed ... complexity and accuracy of lattice-based learning systems. For this purpose, IGLUE uses the entropy ... distance as the similarity measure between redescribed instances. IGLUE treats only domains described with symbolic ... measures highlight the importance of instance-based learning through lattice theory...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Outdoor Scene. Learning on 3D scene-based point cloud has received extensive attention ... scene understanding tasks and also an effective learning framework for its hierarchical segmentation task ... hierarchical and instance-based labels. Based on it, we formulate a hierarchical learning problem...
- Referenced in 1 article
- methods. The library is suited for scikit-learn estimator object (object which implement ... adaptation: (i) feature-based containing methods performing feature transformation; (ii) instance-based with the implementation...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- Our current automated deduction system Otter is designed...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- Vampire 8.0, [RV02,Vor05] is an automatic theorem...
- Referenced in 3379 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- SPASS is an automated theorem prover for first...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The TPTP (Thousands of Problems for Theorem Provers...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Darwin is an automated theorem prover for first...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- Metis is an automatic theorem prover for first...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- R package kknn: Weighted k-Nearest Neighbors , Weighted...
- Referenced in 978 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- JStatCom is a software framework that makes it...
- Referenced in 1184 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Automatic web information extraction in the ROADRUNNER system...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- SATCHMO: a theorem prover implemented in Prolog. The...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- DCTP - A Disconnection Calculus Theorem Prover. DCTP is...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- E-Darwin is an automated theorem prover for...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- BoosTexter: A boosting-based system for text categorization...