- Referenced in 9 articles
- rule induction and instance-based learning. The article describes a method combining two widely-used ... learning from examples: rule induction and instance-based learning. In our algorithm (RIONA) decision...
- Referenced in 1 article
- instance-based with the implementation of reweighting techniques and (iii) parameter-based proposing methods...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- Our current automated deduction system Otter is designed...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- Vampire 8.0, [RV02,Vor05] is an automatic theorem...
- Referenced in 3160 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- SPASS is an automated theorem prover for first...
- Referenced in 383 articles
- The TPTP (Thousands of Problems for Theorem Provers...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Darwin is an automated theorem prover for first...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- Metis is an automatic theorem prover for first...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- R package kknn: Weighted k-Nearest Neighbors , Weighted...
- Referenced in 936 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- JStatCom is a software framework that makes it...
- Referenced in 1124 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- SATCHMO: a theorem prover implemented in Prolog. The...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- DCTP - A Disconnection Calculus Theorem Prover. DCTP is...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- E-Darwin is an automated theorem prover for...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- BoosTexter: A boosting-based system for text categorization...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- LERS – a system for learning from examples based...