- Referenced in 10 articles
- also a Cohen-Macaulay ring). In this paper, we show how grade filtration ... characterized by means of elementary methods of homological algebra. Our approach avoids using sophisticated methods ... left D-module M can then be integrated in cascade by successively solving inhomogeneous linear...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 381 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 649 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 1856 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 3068 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- homalg: a meta-package for homological algebra. The...
- Referenced in 674 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1841 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3137 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 597 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 627 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...