- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 409 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 1486 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- Chebfun is a collection of algorithms and a...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- NAG optimization experts have developed, extensively tested and...
- Referenced in 1463 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have...
- Referenced in 4221 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...