- Referenced in 6129 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12721 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8904 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- R package quantreg: Quantile Regression. Estimation and inference...
- Referenced in 352 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...
- Referenced in 1384 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 937 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 757 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1089 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- UTV Expansin pack: Special-purpose rank-revealing algorithms...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- R package wavethresh: Wavelets statistics and transforms , Performs...
- Referenced in 1515 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 706 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- R package fdrtool: Estimation of (Local) False Discovery...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- Rcpp: Seamless R and C++ Integration. The Rcpp...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Discrimination and Classification of Nonstationary Time Series Using...
- Referenced in 463 articles
- Ox is an object-oriented matrix programming language...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- A package for estimating, forecasting and simulating ARFIMA...