- Referenced in 677 articles
- routines such as routines for numerical integration and optimization. Together, they run on all popular...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- completely integrated package that includes a powerful language for expressing optimization models, a full featured...
- Referenced in 457 articles
- systems of nonlinear equations) Hessians (for global optimization) Taylor series for univariate functions automatic slopes ... sequential approach, slow for many variables) verified integration of (simple) univariate functions univariate and multivariate...
- Referenced in 743 articles
- extending program syntax; analytic differentiation and integration; factorization of polynomials; facilities for the solution ... variety of formats; facilities for generating optimized numerical programs from symbolic input; calculations with...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- approximation of integrals in higher dimensions, and in global optimization. This is because low discrepancy...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- library functions include rootfinding and optimization solvers, a integrated set of routines for function approximation...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- linear algebra technology to solve very large optimization problems orders of magnitude faster than traditional ... Nonlinear Programming software is available as an integral part of SOCS or as a separate...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- optimize, and evaluate mathematical expressions involving multi-dimensional arrays efficiently. Theano features tight integration with...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- unique multistage formulation allows to optimize integrated batch processes consisting of several coupled process stages...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- problems or develop and benchmark their own optimization algorithms. The framework is developed ... programming language, which allows for easy integration of optimization software programmed in Fortran ... other languages. A variety of optimization algorithms are integrated in pyOpt and are accessible through ... used to benchmark the various optimization algorithms...
- Referenced in 392 articles
- model estimate, it applies ensemble integrations to predict the error statistics forward in time ... start and spinup, and experienced users with optimized code which may increase the performence...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- also describe some verified fence-elimination optimizations, integrated into CompCertTSO...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- SIMPL: A system for integrating optimization techniques. In recent years, the Constraint Programming ... techniques to formulate and solve combinatorial optimization problems. These advantages include a more versatile modeling ... system. We introduce here a system for integrated modeling and solution called SIMPL. Our approach...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- free software package for convex optimization based on the Python programming language ... command line by executing Python scripts, or integrated in other software via Python extension modules ... make the development of software for convex optimization applications straightforward by building on Python...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Bayesian optimization method. Our new package is tightly integrated with WEKA, making it just...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- from the domain of circuit optimization have been integrated. Experimental results on latest benchmarks show...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- algorithms for numerical integration, optimization and error propagation. Predefined models exist for standard cases...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- avoid almost any overhead by integrating additional optimizations and heuristics...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- observation that homogeneous problems can typically be integrated much faster than inhomogeneous problems. An overlapping ... near-optimal Krylov method is used for the fast exponential integration of the homogeneous subproblems...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Advanced Planning and Optimization (SAP APO) provides a fully integrated range of functions that ... relationships with customers and business partners; Continuous optimization and measurement of the performance...