- Referenced in 1513 articles
- Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system of software products provided by SAS Institute...
- Referenced in 812 articles
- complete, integrated statistical package that provides everything you need for data analysis, data management...
- Referenced in 510 articles
- quantifiers. Z3 is integrated with a number of program analysis, testing, and verification tools from...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- application in data integration, information extraction, networking, program analysis, security, and cloud computing...
- Referenced in 887 articles
- Zhang. AUTO can do a limited bifurcation analysis of algebraic systems of the form ... subject to initial conditions, boundary conditions, and integral constraints. Here p denotes one or more ... includes the software HOMCONT for the bifurcation analysis of homoclinic orbits. AUTO is quite fast...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- Pellet for advanced integration or analysis applications, Clark & Parsia LLC can help in a variety...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- line commands (such as finding the indefinite integral of a function), or to perform very ... solution capabilities in algebra, calculus and numerical analysis 2D and 3D report-quality graphics interactive...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- Bandera Tool Set is an integrated collection of program analysis, transformation, and visualization components designed...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- integrations to predict the error statistics forward in time, and it uses an analysis scheme...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- conditions for continuation in Abaqus/Explicit. Similarly, an analysis that starts in Abaqus/Explicit can be continued ... this integration allows Abaqus/Standard to be applied to those portions of the analysis that...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- XPPAUT is software for the analysis and simulation of dynamic systems. It includes AUTO ... Differential equations, maps, stochastic systems, delay equations, integral equations, and other systems are easily solved...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- symmetric and asymmetric Choquet integrals. An analysis of capacities in terms of decision behavior...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- Chenghai Zhang.AUTO can do a limited bifurcation analysis of algebraic systems of the formf ... Rnsubject to initial conditions, boundary conditions, and integral constraints. Here p denotes one or more ... includes the software HOMCONT for the bifurcation analysis of homoclinic orbits. AUTO is quite fast...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- tools for the Statistical Analysis of Network Data. An integrated set of tools...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- also simplify adding analysis capabilities to integrated network modeling environments based...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- Version 10 is an integrated statistical package for estimation and analysis of linear and nonlinear...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- evaluation of hypersingular integrals. Chapter 11: BEAN: Boundary Element ANalysis program...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- conditions for continuation in Abaqus/Standard. Similarly, an analysis that starts in Abaqus/Standard can be continued ... this integration allows Abaqus/Explicit to be applied to those portions of the analysis where high...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Bioconductor package for the Bayesian integrated analysis of Affymetrix GeneChips. BGX is a new Bioconductor ... package that implements an integrated Bayesian approach to the analysis of 3’ GeneChip data...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Individual Variation Explained (JIVE) for integrated analysis of multiple data types. Research in several fields ... requires the analysis of data sets in which multiple high-dimensional types of data ... general decomposition of variation for the integrated analysis of such data sets. The decomposition consists...