- Referenced in 6 articles
- input trace describing, e.g., packet inter-arrival times, job response times, job service times. Based...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- ARTP: a buffer-aware rate control protocol for...
- Referenced in 2583 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 1346 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 921 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 1101 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- MCQueue: educational software for Markov Chains and Queues...
- Referenced in 1001 articles
- The Vehicle Routing Problem (VRP) is one of...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- IBM® SPSS® Amos enables you to specify, estimate...
- Referenced in 1335 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- MINUIT is a physics analysis tool for function...
- Referenced in 1678 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- PAW software (Physics Analysis Workstation): PAW is an...