- Referenced in 1 article
- independent program for interactive non-linear least-squares fitting using the Levenberg-Marquardt method ... package for carrying out interactive nonlinear least-squares fitting to determine the parameters of physical...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 663 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 627 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- The program system LGO serves to solve global...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- NEWUOA is a software developped by M.J.D. Powell...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Algorithm 746: PCOMP: A Fortran code for automatic...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...