- Referenced in 13702 articles
- level language and interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- multiple styles of interaction, from Clickable Math™ tools to a sophisticated programming language. Using...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- easy-to-use interactive shell and a C-like programming language, SINGULAR’s internal functionality...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi-algebraic sets using CADs. QEPCAD ... many others. It is an interactive command-line program written in C/C++, and based ... involve changes to the way the program interacted with the user I’d just ... make. However, changes that affected the interaction of QEPCAD and the user, or changes that...
- Referenced in 1906 articles
- semi-interactive development of machine-checked proofs. Typical applications include the formalization of programming languages...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- computations by means of a large Macsyma program. Macsyma offers: symbolic and numeric manipulation ... report-quality graphics interactive scientific notebooks a user programming environment...
- Referenced in 1396 articles
- interactions require interpolations of data on several meshes and their manipulation within one program. FreeFem...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- that experiments can be developed quickly, and programming experience is not necessary, though useful ... logic of interaction and the visual representation, allowing the simple programming of normal form games...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic geometry, Cinderella.2 has many features that broaden ... scope of the program to a wide variety of interaction scenarios. Compared ... environment for doing interactive physical experiments, and CindyScript, a high-level programming language that allows ... freely programmable interaction scenarios. Although each of the three parts of the program (geometry, physical...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- Surface Evolver is an interactive program for the modelling of liquid surfaces shaped by various...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- DsTool is a program for interactively exporing the dynamics of dynamical systems. It allows...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- XFOIL is an interactive program for the design and analysis of subsonic isolated airfoils ... existing airfoil; Airfoil design and redesign by interactive modification of surface speed distributions...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Knotscape: An interactive program for the study of knots...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic computations of interest to mathematicians, scientists ... facilities for defining new functions and extending program syntax; analytic differentiation and integration; factorization...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- continuation technique is supported by an interactive graphical program called LOCBIF. We discuss briefly...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- PANDA - interactive program for minimum weight design of stiffened cylindrical panels and shells. An analysis ... interactive computer program are described through which minimum weight designs of composite, elastic-plastic, stiffened ... does deform are also accounted for. The interactive PANDA system consists of three independently executed...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- general purpose program. The LiE programming language makes it possible to customise and extend ... interactive environment from which commands can be given that involve basic programming primitives and powerful...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- SplitsTree: A program for analyzing and visualizing evolutionary data. MOTIVATION: Real evolutionary data often contain ... conflicting phylogenies. RESULTS: SplitsTree is an interactive program, for analyzing and visualizing evolutionary data, that...
- Referenced in 455 articles
- written in a relatively low-level programming language, so it is hard to extend ... this toolbox was to provide an interactive environment for the continuation and normal form analysis...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- utilised from within the program. Its use can be interactive or batch and there...