- Referenced in 820 articles
- simulation and Model-Based Design for dynamic and embedded systems. It provides an interactive graphical...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- Simple MATLAB codes for simulating Predator-Prey interactions in 1D and 2D: PRED_PREY ... element / difference methods for simulating the dynamics of predator-prey interactions modelled by nonlinear reaction ... finite element method for simulating the dynamics of predator-prey interactions modelled by a nonlinear...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- single framework. VeriSoft includes an interactive graphical simulator that can drive existing debuggers for examining...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- structure formation and for the simulation of interacting galaxies. GADGET evolves self-gravitating collisionless fluids ... GADGET has been successfully used to run simulations with up to 7.5×107 particles, including ... large-scale structure formation, high-resolution simulations of the formation of clusters of galaxies ... well as workstation-sized problems of interacting galaxies. In this study, we detail the numerical...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- versatile package to perform molecular dynamics, i.e. simulate the Newtonian equations of motion for systems ... that have a lot of complicated bonded interactions, but since GROMACS is extremely ... fast at calculating the nonbonded interactions (that usually dominate simulations) many groups are also using...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- starting point. The simulator allows the interactive simulation of an LPO. There are a number...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- interaction scenarios. Although each of the three parts of the program (geometry, physical simulation ... used in combination. They are designed to interact very smoothly. Computer algebra system (CAS). Education...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- nonlinear dynamics, interactive display and characterization of signals, creation of new databases, simulation of physiologic...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- fission, but has the capability to simulate particle interactions involving neutrons, photons, and electrons. ”Specific...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- spatial data, exploratory data analysis, model-fitting, simulation, spatial sampling, model diagnostics, and formal inference ... interpoint interaction, cluster formation and dependence on marks. Fitted models can be simulated automatically. Also...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- international standard for simulating and predicting groundwater conditions and groundwater/surface-water interactions. Originally developed and released...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- STRANDS: Interactive Simulation of Thin Solids using Cosserat Models. STRANDS are thin elastic solids that ... either inaccurate or inefficient for interactive simulation. In this paper we show that models based ... rods are very well suited for interactive simulation of these objects. The physical model reduces ... models, describe efficient numerical methods for interactive simulation of these models, and implementation results...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- DsTool is a program for interactively exporing the dynamics of dynamical systems. It allows ... without the need for long brute-force simulations...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Real time simulation of traffic demand-supply interactions within DynaMIT DynaMIT is a simulation-based ... these tasks, efficient simulators have been designed to explicitly capture the interactions between transportation demand ... design and specification of these simulators, and discusses their interactions...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Code Interaction Coupling Environment) is a coupling library for partitioned multi-physics simulations, including ... restricted to fluid-structure interaction and conjugate heat transfer simulations. Partitioned means that preCICE couples...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- medical and industrial context to simulate fluid structure interaction and mass transport. LifeV...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- past experiences and learning future agent interactions by simulating future dynamic, emergent behaviours. The MetaMorph...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- logical formulae which distinguish nonequivalent processes; interactively simulate the behaviour of an agent, thus guiding...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- modern devices --- Visualization and real-time interactive simulation play an important role both in mathematical ... aims, should provide easy access to an interactive geometry viewing environment ... scripting language and to a reliable physics simulation engine...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- well as new methods for simulating fluid-structure interactions. The software is general purpose...