- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- hedge-fund trading website or publishing interactive engineering textbooks, to developing embedded image-recognition algorithms...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- intuitive interface supports multiple styles of interaction, from Clickable Math™ tools to a sophisticated programming...
- Referenced in 2808 articles
- features of the Web site include 3D interactive graphics and an equation search capability...
- Referenced in 1880 articles
- theorems together with an environment for semi-interactive development of machine-checked proofs. Typical applications...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- functionalities. Based on an easy-to-use interactive shell and a C-like programming language...
- Referenced in 1304 articles
- branches of physics such as fluid-structure interactions require interpolations of data on several meshes...
- Referenced in 815 articles
- dynamic and embedded systems. It provides an interactive graphical environment and a customizable...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic computations of interest to mathematicians, scientists...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- input to these modules is done either interactively using the graphical user interface...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- analysis 2D and 3D report-quality graphics interactive scientific notebooks a user programming environment...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- both with respect to the logic of interaction and the visual representation, allowing the simple...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- many others. It is an interactive command-line program written in C/C++, and based ... involve changes to the way the program interacted with the user I’d just ... make. However, changes that affected the interaction of QEPCAD and the user, or changes that...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- this toolbox was to provide an interactive environment for the continuation and normal form analysis...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- Light: an overview. HOL Light is an interactive proof assistant for classical higher-order logic ... both the implementation and interaction language; in HOL Light’s case this is Objective CAML...
- Referenced in 407 articles
- ways for a particular package to interact with other Trilinos packages. It also offers...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- extensibility, and robustness. To facilitate mesh -- geometry interactions with hundreds of enrichment items, a mesh...
- Referenced in 381 articles
- many powerful features. Authoring tool to create interactive learning materials as web pages. Available...
- Referenced in 379 articles
- variety of hardcopy formats and interactive environments across platforms. matplotlib can be used in python...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- graphical Matlab package for the interactive numerical study of incompressible flow problems. It includes algorithms ... iterative solution algorithms as well as the interaction between the two and the resulting effect...