- Referenced in 1880 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- We present GCLC/WinGCLC -- a tool for visualizing geometrical...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- Practical power analysis attacks on software implementations of...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 381 articles
- GeoGebra is free and multi-platform dynamic mathematics...
- Referenced in 673 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- R package car: Companion to Applied Regression , This...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 764 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 1461 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- The software contains some functions and drivers for...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- The SQPlab (pronounce S-Q-P-lab) software...
- Referenced in 837 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 1552 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 346 articles
- Mplus is a statistical modeling program that provides...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- A Compiler for the Analysis of Security Protocols...