- Referenced in 5296 articles
- analyze, explore, visualize, and solve mathematical problems. With over 5000 functions, Maple offers the breadth ... every type of mathematics. Maple’s intuitive interface supports multiple styles of interaction, from Clickable...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Collection of fortran codes for interface problems. Matlab, Fortran Functions and Subroutines of IIM. Companion...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- systems of equations and sparse eigenvalue problems. MATLAB interfaces are offered for selected packages...
- Referenced in 377 articles
- integral methods for homogeneous and bi-material interface cracks arbitrarily oriented with respect ... band, etc.; multi-material problem with an arbitrary number of interfaces and slip-interfaces; nonlinear ... dimensions as well as complex 3D industrial problems...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- scalable preconditioners. hypre provides various conceptual interfaces to enable application users to access the library ... naturally think about their problems. This paper presents the conceptual interfaces in hypre. An overview...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- convenient command line interface for solving linear and nonlinear problems numerically, and for performing other...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- problems (Poisson and linearized elasticity) and discuss the coupling of the subdomains along interfaces (both ... iterative linear solver used for the interface problem. We report several computational experiments to demonstrate...
- Referenced in 604 articles
- approximate solution to the Riemann problem, which is only based on the integral form ... largest and smallest signal velocities at the interface. The stability and robustness of the HLLE...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- interfaces have recently been developed requiring PATH to solve a mixed complementarity problem. To overcome...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- problem as a coarse scale mortar interface problem, which is then solved using an iterative ... solving one local Dirichlet problem on each subdomain per interface iteration. We alter this implementation ... solving a fixed number of Dirichlet subdomain problems. Taking linear combinations of the Multiscale Flux ... solve any Dirichlet subdomain problems during the interface iteration. This new implementation yields the same...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- evaluations for the resulting problems are provided via a GAMS interface, making thorough testing...
- Referenced in 584 articles
- improve new and existing solvers. The test problems provided are written in so-called Standard ... testing optimization packages. Ready-to-use interfaces to existing packages, such as MINOS, SNOPT, filterSQP...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- ordinal regression problem. There is a friendly user interface in which to make these changes...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- completely one-dimensional nature of the SLIC interface description, it is relatively easy to advance ... numerical solution of fluid dynamical problems...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- original linear system. The interface problem leads to a reduced linear system of much smaller...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- currently solves small and medium size dense problems. Presently, NLPLIB TB implements more than ... Matlab Optimization Toolbox. MEX- file interfaces are prepared for seven Fortran and C solvers ... same type of interface routines. Currently, MEXfile interfaces have been developed for MINOS, NPSOL, NPOPT ... standard test problems. Using MEXfile interfaces, problems in the CUTE test problem data base...
- Referenced in 413 articles
- parallel virtual machine (PVM) and/or message passing interface (MPI). It is a continuation ... solving systems of linear equations, least squares problems, and eigenvalue problems. The goals of both ... matrix inversion, full-rank linear least squares problems, orthogonal and generalized orthogonal factorizations, orthogonal transformation ... sign function for eigenproblems, and an HPF interface to a subset of ScaLAPACK routines.\parSoftware...
- Referenced in 435 articles
- thanks to a number of predefined physics interfaces for applications ranging from fluid flow ... variables.Predefined multiphysics-application templates solve many common problem types. You also have the option...
- Referenced in 223 articles
- scope of a major collection of test problems written in the standard input format ... provide tools to assist in building an interface between this input format and other optimization ... including MINOS and OSL. Additionally, as each problem includes a specific classification that is designed...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- library that functions as the main user interface of FEniCS. A large part ... part of DOLFIN. It provides a problem solving environment for models based on partial differential ... provide a simple and consistent user interface, DOLFIN wraps the functionality of other FEniCS components...