- Referenced in 68 articles
- Leyffer to globalize the primal-dual interior-point method for nonlinear optimization, avoiding ... merit functions and the updating of penalty parameters. This algorithm decomposes the primal-dual step...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- constrained optimization problems penalty approaches, SQP methods, barrier techniques and interior point methods are discussed...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- implemented ranging from the standard interior penalty method to methods like LDG and CDG2. Upwinding...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- flux formulation for the spectral volume method The local discontinuous Galerkin (LDG) viscous flux formulation ... collaborators. Unlike the penalty formulations like the interior penalty and the BR2 schemes...
- Referenced in 1 article
- discretised using a symmetric interior-penalty discontinuous Galerkin finite element method that is divergence-free...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- both with and without an adaptive lasso penalty for variable selection. In this paper ... implement in cqrReg using alternating direction method of multipliers (ADMM), majorize-minimization (MM), and coordinate ... approaches address the lack of publicly-available methods for (composite) quantile regression, both with ... comparison, we also introduce the widely-used interior point (IP) formulation and test our methods...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- COMPlib: COnstraint matrix-optimization problem library–a collection...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- The authors show how mathematical concepts can be...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- GLOB -- a new VNS-based software for global...
- Referenced in 635 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1649 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 372 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...