- Referenced in 88 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 5220 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6129 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12721 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- The basis of mapped finite element methods are...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- ODRPACK is a software package for weighted orthogonal...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- QMRPACK: A package of QMR algorithms. The quasi...
- Referenced in 8904 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- SDPLIB 1. 2, a library of semidefinite programming...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Algorithm 733: TOMP - Fortran modules for optimal control...
- Referenced in 678 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 378 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1160 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...