- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- The authors show how mathematical concepts can be...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- The basis of mapped finite element methods are...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 1304 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is...