- Referenced in 96 articles
- meet the challenges of application. The International Planning Competitions have acted as an important motivating...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Graphplan, competed in the first international planning competition at AIPS’98 and demonstrated interesting performance...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- distinguished performance in the 2002 International Planning Competition. This paper describes the features of SHOP2...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- temporal constraints in the third International Planning Competition, held at AIPS-02. We describe...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- domains, including problems from the recent international planning competition, and shows competitive performance with...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- probabilistic track of the 2004 International Planning Competition (IPC’2004) and demonstrated an advantage over...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- International Planning Competition, IPC-4, will include a probabilistic planning track for the ﬁrst time...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- AltAlt competed in the last international planning competition (AIPS-2000). Although that version...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- planning domains, including four International Planning Competition (IPC) domains and two synthetic domains...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- special case. In the First International Probabilistic Planning Competition, NMRDPP was able to compete...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- planner that successfully participated in the international planning competition. This engineering note describes the architecture...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- learning the selection of soccer play plans. Other researchers using Soccer Server to investigate ... their progress at RoboCup-97, an international competition of robotic soccer to be held...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- release of quantor we worked on minor internal improvements. The basic algorithm has not changed ... practically important problems, such as non-deterministic planning or symbolic model checking can be formulated ... submitted to the SAT’04 SAT Solver Competition. This application is described in more detail...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- international SAT Competitions web page. The purpose of the competition is to identify new challenging ... about SAT-based techniques in their area (planning, hardware or software verification, etc.) to submit...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- SETHEO: A high-performance theorem prover. The paper...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...
- Referenced in 9188 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...