- Referenced in 412 articles
- linear algebra notions like the QR decomposition and the SVD, and solves ordinary differential equations ... Chebyshev expansions, fast Fourier transform, barycentric interpolation, recursive zerofinding, and automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- rank approximation of matrices via interpolative decompositions. This software distribution provides Fortran routines for computing ... matrices, in the forms of interpolative decompositions (IDs) and singular value decompositions (SVDs). The routines...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- imputation algorithms include: ’Mean’, ’LOCF’, ’Interpolation’, ’Moving Average’, ’Seasonal Decomposition’, ’Kalman Smoothing on Structural Time...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- proper orthogonal decomposition) and algorithms (such as successive constraint method, empirical interpolation method...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- regularization scheme. It is based on the decomposition of the integrand according ... unitarity-cuts technique, and uses a polynomial interpolation exploiting the Discrete Fourier Transform. SAMURAI...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- library to compute proper orthogonal decomposition-based reduced order models (POD-based ROMs). It also ... based ROMs using the discrete empirical interpolation method (DEIM). The original libROM release was written ... memory adaptive snapshot selection for proper orthogonal decomposition, International Journal of Numerical Methods in Engineering...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- settings and configurations of vanilla EMD. Image decomposition (EMD2D & BEMD) (experimental). PyEMD allows ... splines for envelopes, stopping criteria and extrema interpolation...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- incompressible low Reynolds number flows. Domain decomposition is employed to partition the global mesh into ... ghost cells is included in the interpolation in order to produce consistent solutions between serial...
- Referenced in 1 article
- harmonics. Therefore you get the spherical-spheroidal decomposition coefficients for free when solving ... installed with a single function call, and interpolated for good initial guesses for root-finding...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Algorithm 812: BPOLY: An object-oriented library of...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- Chaste: incorporating a novel multi-scale spatial and...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...