- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Epsilon is a library of functions implemented in...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Grail is a symbolic computation environment for finite...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- KnotPlot is a program to visualize and manipulate...