- Referenced in 1 article
- Confidence Intervals for Ranks. Algorithms to construct simultaneous confidence intervals for the ranks of means ... based on an independent Gaussian sample using multiple testing techniques...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- ARfit is a collection of Matlab modules for...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- CADNA: a library for estimating round-off error...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- The concern here is with Gauss-type quadrature...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- The ITPACK project: Past, present, and future The...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...