- Referenced in 1906 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- eigifp is a MATLAB program for computing a...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- GELDA is a Fortran77 sofware package for the...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Algorithm 737: INTLIB - a portable Fortran 77 interval...
- Referenced in 719 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...