- Referenced in 264 articles
- name from its combining constraint propagation, interval analysis, and duality in its reduce arsenal with...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- software package combines various ideas from interval analysis, automatic differentiation, and constraint propagation to provide...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- each of these intermediate variables via interval analysis and McCormick relaxation techniques . Because McCormick...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- density estimation, receiver operating characteristic curve analysis, interval-censored data, binary regression data, item response...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- real roots of parametric polynomials using interval analysis In this paper we are interested ... ranges. We propose algorithms based on interval analysis to solve various problems such as finding...
RAMAS Risk Calc
- Referenced in 18 articles
- analysis, standard fuzzy arithmetic, and classical interval analysis. Its applications are like those of Monte...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- survival: Survival analysis, including penalised likelihood , survival analysis: descriptive statistics, two-sample tests, parametric accelerated ... Delayed entry (truncation) allowed for all models; interval censoring for parametric models. Case-cohort designs...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- contains algorithms coming from constraint programming, interval analysis, and linear relaxation techniques. It contains...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- other packages, like Impulse Response Analysis with bootstrapped confidence intervals for VAR/VEC modelling. Now many ... make it possible to convey a comprehensive analysis. Limitations of this software can be overcome...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- AMIGO: Advanced multidimensional interval analysis global optimization algorithm AMIGO is an algorithm for solving smooth ... AMIGO differs from standard interval methods for solving this class of problems by a refined...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- efficiently perform event detection using interval analysis is also described, which relies on the partial...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- ALIAS: Algorithms Library of Interval Analysis for Systems...
EASY - FIT
- Referenced in 9 articles
- initial or boundary conditions.A statistical analysis provides confidence intervals for estimated parameters, correlation and covariance...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- hierarchical weighting. In particular, INPRE analyzes interval judgments of relative importance in the analytic hierarchy ... works with similar statements in value tree analysis. The underlying methodology of these programs...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- problems with guaranteed bounds on solutions. Interval analysis can be used to bound ALL solutions ... these problems using an implementation of the interval Newton method with a bissection scheme ... functions can be showed through the analysis of some important global optimization examples that...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- interval techniques developed in numerical analysis, such as the interval Newton method. Its key conceptual...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Networks. Rovergene is a tool for the analysis of genetic regulatory networks under parameter uncertainty ... specified by intervals. The tool addresses two problems: robustness analysis: checking whether a dynamical property...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Int4Sci Toolbox : A Scilab Interface for Interval Analysis. Int4Sci is an user friendly toolkit ... interval analysis developed by the COPRIN team, at INRIA Sophia Antipolis-Mediterranee. It provides ... scientific computing software : Basic Interval Analysis; Interval prototyping methods...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- TVICA: Time varying independent component analysis and its applications to financial data. A new method ... particular time point, there exists an interval over which the mixing matrix can be well ... used to automatically identify such local intervals. Numerical analysis demonstrates that TVICA provides good performance...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- applications without deep understanding of interval analysis...