- Referenced in 7 articles
- include e.g. measures like r-squared, intraclass correlation coefficient (Nakagawa, Johnson & Schielzeth...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- package iRepro. This package calculates intraclass correlation coefficient (ICC) for assessing reproducibility of interval-censored...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- R package nlme: Linear and Nonlinear Mixed Effects...
- Referenced in 773 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- R package lme4: Linear mixed-effects models using...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- R package rms: Regression Modeling Strategies , Regression modeling...
- Referenced in 1018 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- LIMDEP Version 10 is an integrated statistical package...
- Referenced in 2889 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 845 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 1580 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- Approach of linear mixed model in longitudinal data...
- Referenced in 347 articles
- Mplus is a statistical modeling program that provides...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- IBM® SPSS® Amos enables you to specify, estimate...