- Referenced in 3 articles
- package ICSOutlier: Outlier Detection Using Invariant Coordinate Selection. Multivariate outlier detection is performed using invariant...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Shiny Application. Performs Invariant Coordinate Selection (ICS) (Tyler, Critchley, Duembgen...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 360 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 1807 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2876 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1692 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2917 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...