- Referenced in 92 articles
- used to compute invariant sets, invariant manifolds, invariant measures and almost invariant sets in dynamical...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- continuation of structurally unstable invariant sets in a suitable phase-parameter space. The invariant sets...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- differential invariants: computation of generating sets of invariants, rewritings, syzygies, and their differential analogues...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- invariants into a unified high-dimensional invariant feature set for discriminatory object retrieval. Experiments have ... retrieval based on composite color and shape invariant features provides excellent retrieval accuracy. Object retrieval...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- approximately 350 theorems symbolically relating these invariants. A set of one or more user-supplied...
Split Step Explorer
- Referenced in 15 articles
- indices we define in this general setting are invariant under arbitrary symmetric local perturbations, even...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- problems is treated: computation of invariant sets (e.g., steady-states and periodic orbits), path-following...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- completeness check of the resulting set of invariants...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- considerable class of fractal sets can be represented by using the attractors of Iterated Function ... shape. Then, Iterated Systems are not affinely invariant (affine mappings of the elements ... this paper a new setting, the affine invariant Iterated Function System is described in such...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- present a novel scale- and rotation-invariant interest point detector and descriptor, coined SURF (Speeded ... presents experimental results on a standard evaluation set, as well as on imagery obtained...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Large Scale Systems (LSS) with linear time-invariant dynamics, for the implementation of the Plug ... handling zonotopes set and for computing invariant sets...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- spaces and diffieties. Jets is a set of Maple procedures to facilitate solution of differential ... curvature representations, recursion operators, any many other invariants of systems of partial differential equations. Jets ... algorithms described in M. Marvan, Sufficient set of integrability conditions of an orthonomic system. Foundations...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- potential for applications as foundations for invariants in symplectic topology arising from “counting” pseudo-holomorphic ... applying this strategy in any particular setting is to prove appropriate gluing theorems. We require ... theoretic tools play an important role in setting up our functorial algebraic “VFC package ... introduce by giving definitions of Gromov-Witten invariants and Hamiltonian Floer homology over...
One Optimal System
- Referenced in 3 articles
- classification. Besides, a new conception called invariance set is raised. Moreover, this Maple package...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- terms of a set of processes and an invariant. Each process is specified...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- which first determines all the local invariants and then transforms the system (1) into ... strangeness-free DAE with the same solution set. The resulting strangeness-free system is allowed...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- problem is to find a set of topological invariants that fix the equivalence class...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- vector field in modes with rectangular invariants is uniquely determined by its values ... conical overapproximations of the reachable set in the invariant of each mode. We describe...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Ritz type eigensolver for finding a limited set of eigenvalues and their corresponding eigenvectors ... iterative methods are used to generate an invariant subspace that contains the desired eigenvectors. Approximations...