- Referenced in 635 articles
- Keypoint Detector. Distinctive Image Features from Scale-Invariant Keypoints. This paper presents a method ... extracting distinctive invariant features from images that can be used to perform reliable matching between ... object or scene. The features are invariant to image scale and rotation, and are shown...
- Referenced in 892 articles
- computationally efficient, has little memory requirements, is invariant to diagonal rescaling of the gradients...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- Book ”Newton Methods for Nonlinear Problems -- Affine Invariance and Adaptive Algorithms”. This monograph presents ... close connection with an associated affine invariant convergence analysis. Part of these algorithms are presented...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- graphs minimizing of maximizing a graph invariant (or a function of graph invariants, which could ... also be considered as an invariant). From this main capability, some information on the extremal...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- following data are listed: volume, Chern-Simons invariant (if orientable), homology, symmetry or isometry group ... lists and to compute the various invariants. It is a hope that the lists...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- evaluating formulas formed from graph-theoretical invariants; a formula is a conjecture if none...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- present a novel scale- and rotation-invariant interest point detector and descriptor, coined SURF (Speeded...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- used to compute invariant sets, invariant manifolds, invariant measures and almost invariant sets in dynamical...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- user with the means to compute many invariants of F. It is possible to solve...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- TOCSY - Toolboxes for Complex Systems: K2 - Dynamical Invariants by Recurrence Plots. Recurrence plots contain information ... system. It is possible, to derive dynamical invariants, like K2 entropy, from the recurrence plots...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- Boogie language as input, optionally infers some invariants in the given Boogie program, and then...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- applicable to calculate the basic Euclidean differential invariants of curves and surfaces and to present...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- program, annotated with function specifications, data invariants, loop invariants, and ghost code, and tries...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- AIDA Maple Package: Algebraic Invariants and their Differential Algebras. The AIDA package will ... routines to explore algebra of differential invariants: computation of generating sets of invariants, rewritings, syzygies...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- based on the continuation of structurally unstable invariant sets in a suitable phase-parameter space ... invariant sets involved in our study are equilibrium points and limit cycles of autonomous ODEs...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Daikon system for dynamic detection of likely invariants. Daikon is an implementation of dynamic detection ... likely invariants; that is, the Daikon invariant detector reports likely program invariants. An invariant ... extend Daikon to check for additional invariants. Dynamic invariant detection runs a program, observes ... were true over the observed executions. Dynamic invariant detection is a machine learning technique that...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- SIGNAL. Just as data-types describe the invariants of program modules in functional languages, temporal ... data-flow invariants interface SIGNAL processes to their enviroument. In conventional languages, typing...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- PicToSeek: combining color and shape invariant features for image retrieval. We aim at combining color ... shape invariants for indexing and retrieving images. To this end, color models are proposed independent ... illumination. From these color models, color invariant edges are derived from which shape invariant features ... described to combine the color and shape invariants into a unified high-dimensional invariant feature...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- state space forms: from a simple time-invariant model to a complicated time-varying model...