- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 520 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- alr3: Data to accompany Applied Linear Regression 3rd...
- Referenced in 771 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- NAG optimization experts have developed, extensively tested and...
- Referenced in 491 articles
- R package robustbase: Basic Robust Statistics. ”Essential” Robust...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- LMOMENTS: Fortran routines for use with the method...
- Referenced in 356 articles
- R package sn: The Skew-Normal and Related...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- R package timereg: Flexible regression models for survival...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- PARVUS -- An Extendible Package for Data Exploration, Classification...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Maxlik: a package for maximum likelihood estimation in...
- Referenced in 493 articles
- Ox is an object-oriented matrix programming language...
- Referenced in 1310 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...
- Referenced in 457 articles
- BRENT Algorithms for Minimization Without Derivatives. BRENT is...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Algorithm AS 218: Elements of the Fisher information...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- R package maxLik. Functions for Maximum Likelihood (ML...