- Referenced in 108 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- COMSOL Multiphysics, vormals FEMLAB, ist eine Software zur...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 765 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1701 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6343 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- MUDPACK: Multigrid portable FORTRAN software for the efficient...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL - A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...