- Referenced in 243 articles
- families of systems, such as the inverse kinematics of six-revolute serial-link arms ... solutions ”at infinity.” Provides a fractional power-series endgame to accurately compute singular roots Allows...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- subtract, multiply), finding the determinant, trace, inverse, adjoint, QR or LU factors, real eigenvalues ... solution will be a finite power or trigonometric series, depending on the program.Regression fits user...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 685 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Algorithm 812: BPOLY: An object-oriented library of...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- CADNA: a library for estimating round-off error...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 649 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1856 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- The C++ class library CoStLy for the rigorous...
- Referenced in 245 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Epsilon is a library of functions implemented in...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 3068 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...