- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- KASH/KANT is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- NEWUOA is a software developped by M.J.D. Powell...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...