- Referenced in 1 article
- benchmarking control problem of inverted pendulum (iii) for designing Mamdani type fuzzy rules with fuzzy ... consequents for the problem of inverted pendulum...
- Referenced in 4718 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5224 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10505 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 6593 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- Meschach: Matrix computations in C. Meschach is a...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 989 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 1310 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 646 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- LabVIEW is a highly productive development environment that...
- Referenced in 749 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 780 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- XPPAUT is software for the analysis and simulation...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- GPOPS-II - MATLAB Optimal Control Software. GPOPS-II...
- Referenced in 1319 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- DsTool is a program for interactively exporing the...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- ode45. Solve nonstiff differential equations; medium order method...