- Referenced in 1 article
- benchmarking control problem of inverted pendulum (iii) for designing Mamdani type fuzzy rules with fuzzy ... consequents for the problem of inverted pendulum...
- Referenced in 4896 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5693 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- MATHLAB is a computer algebra system created in...
- Referenced in 7603 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 737 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 811 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- Meschach: Matrix computations in C. Meschach is a...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 492 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 1150 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 1466 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 689 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- Modelica is a freely available, object-oriented language...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- LabVIEW is a highly productive development environment that...
- Referenced in 867 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 823 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 366 articles
- XPPAUT is software for the analysis and simulation...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- GPOPS-II - MATLAB Optimal Control Software. GPOPS-II...