- Referenced in 1 article
- irregular parallelism of the memetic global optimization algorithm by means of a dynamic and multilevel...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- methods address this challenge by constructing a multilevel hierarchy of matrices that naturally adapts ... solution and overall hardware cost. The highly irregular computation patterns of AMG, however, require ... carefully selecting algorithms with sufficient fine-grained parallelism, and implementing them with novel approaches...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- Practical implementation of nonlinear time series methods: The...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- Meschach: Matrix computations in C. Meschach is a...