- Referenced in 1 article
- sampled at the same point in time (isochronous sampling) or at different points in time...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- fission track and cosmogenic nuclide methods, including isochrons, age spectra, ternary diagrams, radial plots, banana...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Epsilon is a library of functions implemented in...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 4896 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 322 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5693 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 1305 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 811 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- The software package PROPACK contains a set of...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- Gnuplot is a portable command-line driven graphing...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- CONTINUATION AND BIFURCATION PROBLEMS IN ORDINARY DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS...
- Referenced in 2019 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 366 articles
- XPPAUT is software for the analysis and simulation...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- This document describes a toolbox of level set...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- The FastICA package is a free (GPL) MATLAB...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- A software package for the numerical integration of...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Singular library for computing the primary decomposition and...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Symbolic algorithms for the Painlevé test, special solutions...