- Referenced in 110 articles
- free software tools for applications on isogeometric analysis (IGA), see [T. J. R. Hughes...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Uniform Rational B-spline) based isogeometric analysis (IGA) applied to complex geometries requires to represent ... IGA is particularly well suited for using FETI methods. This paper proposes the new IsogEometric...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- element method (FEM), popularly known as isogeometric analysis (IGA). It is heavily based on PETSc...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- automation software FEniCS to perform isogeometric analysis (IGA). The library uses a global variant...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- party tools. With native support for Isogeometric Analysis (IGA), the Finite Cell method (FCM), multi...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- IGA-ADS: isogeometric analysis FEM using ADS solver. In this paper we present a fast...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- igakit: Toolkit for IsoGeometric Analysis (IGA). This package implements many of the NURBS routines ... creation of geometry for use in isogeometric analysis...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1677 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- The basis of mapped finite element methods are...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 377 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- A NURBS enhanced extended finite element approach for...
- Referenced in 326 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 1442 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- HLib is a library for hierarchical matrices that...
- Referenced in 1561 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...