- Referenced in 1648 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 2998 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 397 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 524 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 3127 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2625 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 395 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Algorithm 887: CHOLMOD, Supernodal Sparse Cholesky Factorization and...
- Referenced in 670 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 2386 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- Smoothing spline ANOVA models Nonparametric function estimation with...
- Referenced in 431 articles
- R package robustbase: Basic Robust Statistics. ”Essential” Robust...
- Referenced in 705 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- Originally the software consisted of 17 Mathematica Packages...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Exploratory data analysis with MATLAB. 2nd ed. One...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- Metro: measuring error on simplified surfaces. Metro is...