- Referenced in 8 articles
- that there are only finitely many isometry classes of even lattices ( L) of signature...
- Referenced in 1 article
- octonionic product, a description of 7D isometries and representations of orthogonal transformations. To this ... work within the type class real_algebra_1 because the octonionic product is not associative...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Sheep is a computer algebra system for handling...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Symmetrica is a collection of routines, written in...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Resultants: A tool for Chow varieties The Chow/Van...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Convergence of a non-interior continuation algorithm for...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1272 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 3379 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- CHEVIE is a computer algebra project for symbolic...