- Referenced in 113 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 649 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 3068 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1841 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Due to a detailed description of the underlying...
- Referenced in 597 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 9188 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- SymChaff: Exploiting symmetry in a structure-aware satisfiability...
- Referenced in 2698 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- The program cdd+ is a C++ implementation of...
- Referenced in 794 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1092 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 510 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Lingeling, plingeling, picosat and precosat at sat race...
- Referenced in 4006 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Search Space Contraction in Canonical Labeling of Graphs...