- Referenced in 36 articles
- general finite element routine based on isoparametric polygonal elements which can be viewed...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- axisymmetric solids. HONDO is a finite element method computer program designed to calculate the large ... program employs a four node isoparametric quadrilateral element. In time, the program performs the integration...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- evolved cubic and quartic elements and isoparametric elements for curved boundaries. It grew a preprocessor...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- short Matlab implementation realizes a flexible isoparametric finite element method up to quadratic order ... boundary conditions indicate the flexibility of isoparametric finite elements...
- Referenced in 1 article
- nodal distributions. Second, it supports curved isoparametric simplicial elements in two and three dimensions. Third...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- element method (CSFEM) within the commercial finite element software Abaqus. The salient feature ... need for isoparametric mapping. This implementation is accomplished by employing the user element subroutine...
- Referenced in 662 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 369 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 359 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- ADINA R&D, Inc. was founded in 1986...