- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- AstroGK: astrophysical gyrokinetics code. The gyrokinetic simulation code...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 409 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 468 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 458 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 1608 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 440 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...