- Referenced in 1 article
- Ris3: a program for relativistic isotope shift calculations. An atomic spectral line is characteristic ... isotope. The program ris3 (Relativistic Isotope Shift) calculates the electron density at the origin ... quantities with available nuclear data, isotope-dependent energy level shifts are determined...
- Referenced in 3003 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- The grasp2K relativistic atomic structure package. Nature of...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- We describe a suite of programs for multiconfiguration...
- Referenced in 1654 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 3055 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5220 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 8904 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1441 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Multiconfiguration electron density function for the ATSP2K-package...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 937 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- Gaussian is an electronic structure program, used by...
- Referenced in 1515 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- NJGRAF — An efficient program for calculation of general...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- A Davidson program for finding a few selected...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- SAS/STAT software, a component of the SAS System...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- UniProt: a hub for protein information. UniProt is...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- SegMatch: Software for Shape Segmentation and Shape Matching...