- Referenced in 18 articles
- major problems in pattern mining is the explosion of the number of results. Tight constraints ... groups of patterns essentially describing the same set of transactions. In this paper we approach ... principle: the best set of patterns is that set that compresses the database best ... magnitude, in the number of frequent item sets. These selections, called code tables...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- items. Association rule mining is one of the most important areas in data mining, which ... rule mining is the discovery of association relationships or correlations among a set of items.In ... valid association rules among the infrequent items, which is seldom mentioned and whose importance often ... itemsets and valid association rules will be mined based on TCOM, which combines the advantages...
- Referenced in 1 article
- multi objective evolutionary algorithm to mine rare and non-redundant quantitative association rules. Since finding ... association rules only consider frequent dependency among items in datasets. They do not pay specific ... uninteresting (those that contain frequent item sets). However, we try to avoid them by Rare ... method decomposes the process of association rule mining into N − 1 sub-problems...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- CViz is a visualization tool designed for analyzing...
- Referenced in 5177 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 484 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- TBAR: An efficient method for association rule mining...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- PCAV: Internet attack visualization on parallel coordinates. This...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1220 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 598 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 3127 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2625 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- The Pareto Archived Evolution Strategy (PAES) is a...
- Referenced in 639 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...