- Referenced in 502 articles
- complex arithmetic; Parallel factorization and solve phases (uniprocessor version also available); Iterative refinement and backward...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- those that are in the complex domain. At each iteration, a spectral gradient-projection method...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- global convergence and the O(1/T) iteration complexity for BADMM. In some cases, BADMM...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- convergence rate measured by the iteration complexity k represents the iteration counter) in both...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- structurally symmetric or symmetric systems, real or complex, positive definite or indefinite, hermitian. LU with ... Cluster of SMPs. Automatic combination of iterative and direct solver algorithms to accelerate the solution...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- measurements; specifically, we wish to reconstruct a complex-valued signal x of C^n about ... estimate by iteratively applying novel update rules, which have low computational complexity, much like ... random measurements. Indeed, the sequence of successive iterates provably converges to the solution...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- also establish global pointwise and ergodic iteration complexity bounds of the Krasnosel’skiǐ-Mann algorithm...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- conjugate gradient method. We analyze its iteration complexity and communication efficiency for minimizing self-concordant...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- lower computational complexity than existing methods. We prove convergence of the FMS iterates ... this model, we show that the iteration complexity is globally bounded and locally r-linear...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- strategy language offers primitives for sequential composition, iteration, deterministic and non-deterministic choices of elementary ... labelled rules. From these primitives, more complex strategies can be expressed. In addition the user...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- subprograms which use multigrid iteration for solving real or complex elliptic partial differential equations...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- approximation to compute the iterates. This combination reduces the complexity so that accurate multiconductor capacitance ... five to ten times faster than the iterative method alone, depending on required accuracy...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- linear systems of equations, condition estimation and iterative refinement, for LU and Cholesky factorization, matrix ... precision real, double precision real, single precision complex, and double precision complex. The software...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- distributed applications is a complex task that iterates through various phases, ranging from modeling...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- complexity of real arithmetic, we integrate real quantifier elimination following an iterative background closure strategy...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- order (effectful) iterator. The implementations range from simple (e.g., association lists) to complex (e.g., hash...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- with significantly better performance than the simple iteration method, when the Lipschitz constant is less ... equal to 1, whereas the complexity of simple iteration approaches infinity as the minimum Lipschitz ... compute absolute criterion solutions, the worst-case complexity depends on the logarithm of the reciprocal...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- iteration, alternatives, atomic statements, and exception handling - with means to describe complex systems...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Iterative solution with AGgregation-based algebraic MultiGrid. AGMG implements an aggregation-based algebraic multigrid method ... fashion). The Matlab version accepts real and complex matrices, whereas the Fortran version is available...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Then we develop an iterative algorithm, with proven low time complexity, which is guaranteed...