- Referenced in 612 articles
- plain vanilla” versions; they contain the core algorithmic aspects with a minimum of inessential code ... progress of an iteration. For the iterative algorithms a convergence tolerance is hard-coded...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- study of incompressible flow problems. It includes algorithms for discretization by mixed finite element methods ... experimenting with state-of-the-art preconditioned iterative solvers for the discrete linear equation systems ... study of both discretization and iterative solution algorithms as well as the interaction between...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- CoSaMP: Iterative signal recovery from incomplete and inaccurate samples. Compressive sampling offers a new paradigm ... respect to an orthonormal basis. The major algorithmic challenge in compressive sampling is to approximate ... samples. This paper describes a new iterative recovery algorithm called CoSaMP that delivers the same...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- finite number of iterations. We also consider the use of this algorithm in a trust ... which is a Fortran implementation of our algorithm, show that GQTPAR is quite successful ... call to GQTPAR only required 1.6 iterations on the average...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- irace Package: Iterated Race for Automatic Algorithm Configuration. The irace package implements the iterated racing ... Iterated F-race procedure. Its main purpose is to automatically configure optimization algorithms by finding ... Mauro Birattari. The irace package, Iterated Race for Automatic Algorithm Configuration. Technical Report TR/IRIDIA/2011-004, IRIDIA...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- optimisation. Secondly, the power of the iterative algorithm is used to simplify substantially the user...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- modest Matlab implementation of the SQP algorithm for solving constrained optimization problems. The functions defining ... optimization problem. Each iteration of the SQP algorithm requires finding a solution to a quadratic ... algorithm converges very rapidly, meaning that it requires few iterations (hence QP solves) to find ... Therefore, one can say that the SQP algorithm is an appropriate approach when the evaluation...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- SMPs. Automatic combination of iterative and direct solver algorithms to accelerate the solution process...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- efficient and general multiple kernel learning algorithm, based on semi-infinite linear programming, has been ... tractable for large-scale problems, by iteratively using existing support vector machine code ... However, it turns out that this iterative algorithm needs numerous iterations for converging towards ... combination of multiple kernels. We propose an algorithm, named SimpleMKL, for solving this MKL problem...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- LSMR: an iterative algorithm for sparse least-squares problems. An iterative method LSMR is presented...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least Squares Problems. An iterative method is given ... comparing LSQR with several other conjugate-gradient algorithms, indicating that LSQR is the most reliable...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- vector of variables x . The algorithm is iterative, a quadratic model being required...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- these standard methods take so many iterations. These algorithms were originally coded for the Atlas...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- TwIST: Two-Step Iterative Shrinkage/Thresholding Algorithm for Linear Inverse Problems...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an introduction to optimization methods for unconstrained ... complete generality and confine our scope to algorithms that are easy to implement ... that the starting point of the optimization iteration is sufficiently close to a solution ... used to demonstrate the behavior of optimization algorithms. Chapter 7 introduces implicit filtering, a technique...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- optimization, such as simulated annealing, genetic algorithms, iterated local search, tabu search, WalkSAT, and GRASP ... very useful in the comparison of different algorithms or strategies for solving a given problem...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Algorithm 922: A mixed finite element method for Helmholtz transmission eigenvalues. Transmission eigenvalue problem ... resulting non-Hermitian eigenvalue problem, an iterative algorithm using restarted Arnoldi method is proposed ... interval is updated at each iteration. The algorithm is implemented using Matlab. The code...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated Newton) algorithm for solving large-scale nonlinear systems...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- probability-one homotopy algorithms. Three qualitatively different algorithms – ordinary differential equation based, normal flow, quasi ... sparse matrix data structures, and new iterative algorithms for large sparse Jacobian matrices...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- research-oriented mathematical software, based on iterative algorithms, for solving large systems of linear algebraic ... routines include the adaptive determination of the iteration parameters and realistic procedures for terminating...