- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- SolidWorks solutions cover all aspects of your product...
- Referenced in 1616 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 677 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 1103 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- GeoPDEs: a research tool for isogeometric analysis of...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Adams Multibody Dynamics Simulation. Adams is the most...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Pseudo-beam method for compressive buckling characteristics analysis...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- ODEPACK, a systematized collection of ODE solvers. ODEPACK...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- ROWMAP—a ROW-code with Krylov techniques for...
- Referenced in 1310 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...
- Referenced in 2164 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- MUBODYNA - A FORTRAN program for dynamic analysis of...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Siconos is an open-source scientific software primarily...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Open CASCADE Technology is a software development kit...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- pythonOCC is a 3D CAD/CAE/PLM development framework for...