- Referenced in 930 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for recovery of the underlying structure in data ... skills required for a comprehensive understanding of kernel smoothing, and hence smoothing problems in general ... describe the principles, applications and analysis of kernel smoothers the authors concentrate on the simplest ... amount of research in the field of kernel smoothing. But the bibliographical notes...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- consists of a shell and a kernel. The kernel implements the calculi of ordered binary ... checks of ordering constraints. Although the kernel of the system works only with clausal normal ... transformations before passing the result to the kernel. When a theorem is proved, the system...
- Referenced in 367 articles
- objects and predicates are regrouped in CGAL Kernels. Finally, the Support Library offers geometric object...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- very small memory footprint. Also supports multiple kernels (see TFORM) and distributed computations...
- Referenced in 296 articles
- simple design and extremely small logical kernel. Despite this, it provides powerful proof tools...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- widely used, performance-critical, linear algebra kernel library...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- code to be embedded as a reactive kernel in a larger program that handles...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- seL4: formal verification of an OS kernel. Complete formal verification is the only known ... complete, general-purpose operating-system kernel. Functional correctness means here that the implementation always strictly ... follows our high-level abstract specification of kernel behaviour. This encompasses traditional design and implementation ... safety properties such as the kernel will never crash, and it will never perform...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- package kernlab: Kernel-based Machine Learning Lab. Kernel-based machine learning methods for classification, regression ... kernlab includes Support Vector Machines, Spectral Clustering, Kernel PCA, Gaussian Processes and a QP solver...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- regularization parameter of SVM. For a linear kernel, the total run-time of our method ... approach also extends to non-linear kernels while working solely on the primal objective function...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- space statistics, Fry plots, pair correlation function, kernel smoothed intensity, relative risk estimation with cross...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- implements a variety of nonparametric and semiparametric kernel-based estimators that are popular among econometricians ... among others. The np package focuses on kernel methods appropriate for the mix of continuous...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL) 11.0 includes a wealth of routines to accelerate application...
NAS Parallel Benchmarks
- Referenced in 128 articles
- dynamics (CFD) applications and consist of five kernels and three pseudo-applications in the original...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- SimpleMKL. Multiple kernel learning (MKL) aims at simultaneously learning a kernel and the associated predictor ... vector machine, an efficient and general multiple kernel learning algorithm, based on semi-infinite linear ... constraint on the weights that encourages sparse kernel combinations. Apart from learning the combination ... standard SVM optimization problem, where the kernel is defined as a linear combination of multiple...
KPCA plus LDA
- Referenced in 69 articles
- KPCA plus LDA: a complete kernel Fisher discriminant framework for feature extraction and recognition. This ... paper examines the theory of kernel Fisher discriminant analysis (KFD) in a Hilbert space ... develops a two-phase KFD framework, i.e., kernel principal component analysis (KPCA) plus Fisher linear ... this framework, the authors propose a complete kernel Fisher discriminant analysis (CKFD) algorithm. CKFD...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- efficient computations with polynomials. Plural is a (kernel) extension of Singular to noncommutative polynomial rings ... many advanced functions, available both in the kernel and via the third-party libraries...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- KLAIM: a kernel language for agents interaction and mobility. We investigate the issue of designing ... kernel programming language for mobile computing and describe KLAIM, a language that supports a programming ... paradigms can be naturally implemented in our kernel language. We also present a prototype implementation...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- both to facilitate experimentation with positive definite kernels (radial basis functions) and as supplemental content ... book Kernel-Based Approximation Methods in MATLAB available from World Scientific Press. Although...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- class of methods uses quite different computational kernels than the traditional simplex method. In particular...