- Referenced in 360 articles
- objects and predicates are regrouped in CGAL Kernels. Finally, the Support Library offers geometric object ... libraries Qt, Geomview, and the Boost Graph Library...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- OKVAR-Boost: a novel boosting algorithm to infer nonlinear dynamics and interactions in gene regulatory ... nonlinear autoregressive model based on operator-valued kernels that simultaneously learns the model parameters ... network structure. RESULTS: A flexible boosting algorithm (OKVAR-Boost) that shares features from L2-boosting ... model. Specifically, at each boosting iteration, a regularized Operator-valued Kernel-based Vector AutoRegressive model...
- Referenced in 1 article
- present contribution develops a scalable multi-kernel learning scheme (termed Raker) to obtain the sought ... environments. To further boost performance in dynamic environments, an adaptive multi-kernel learning scheme (termed...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- boost training by using CUDA if graphics processing units are available. A sparse kernel...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- kernel ELMs with the Buckley-James estimator, regularized Cox model, random forests and boosting, namely...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- Parallel network simulations with NEURON. The NEURON simulation...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- The SHOGUN machine learning toolbox. We have developed...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- Pajek -- analysis and visualization of large networks. Pajek...
- Referenced in 3100 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Support Vector Machine (SVM) algorithm for predicting multivariate...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...