- Referenced in 140 articles
- space statistics, Fry plots, pair correlation function, kernel smoothed intensity, relative risk estimation with cross...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- seL4: formal verification of an OS kernel. Complete formal verification is the only known ... this is the first formal proof of functional correctness ... complete, general-purpose operating-system kernel. Functional correctness means here that the implementation always strictly ... follows our high-level abstract specification of kernel behaviour. This encompasses traditional design and implementation...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- facilitate experimentation with positive definite kernels (radial basis functions) and as supplemental content...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- CGAL Kernels. Finally, the Support Library offers geometric object generators and spatial sorting functions...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- efficient computations with polynomials. Plural is a (kernel) extension of Singular to noncommutative polynomial rings ... There are many advanced functions, available both in the kernel and via the third-party...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Kernel-LEAF: A logic plus functional language. Kernel-LEAF is a logic plus functional language...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- specified, modest accuracy. The kernel function K(s,t) is to be moderately smooth ... interval is finite, Fie provides for kernel functions that behave in a variety of ways ... integral equations with moderately smooth kernel function...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- linear kernels while working solely on the primal objective function, though in this case...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- package kerdiest: Nonparametric kernel estimation of the distribution function ... Bandwidth selection and estimation of related functions. Nonparametric kernel distribution function estimation is performed. Three ... automatic bandwidth selection methods for nonparametric kernel distribution function estimation are implemented: the plug...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- used in conjunction with kernel functions. However, a common difficulty encountered when implementing kernel-based...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- data, the ability to approximate kernel functions with no prior information on the kernel...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- strong contextual refinement property for every kernel function, which states that the implementation of each ... such function will behave like its specification under any kernel/user context with any valid interleaving ... practical concurrent OS kernel and verified its (contextual) functional correctness in Coq. Our certified kernel ... proof of functional correctness of a complete, general-purpose concurrent OS kernel with fine-grained...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL) 11.0 includes a wealth of routines to accelerate application ... these ready-to-use, royalty-free functions, you’ll not only have more time...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- Kernel Smoothing: Kernel smoothers for univariate and multivariate data, including density functions, density derivatives, cumulative...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- means that you can supply bespoke kernel functions for particular applications, but will in future...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- analysis via nonparametric density estimation. Operationally, the kernel method is used throughout to estimate ... estimate the probability density function obtained by the kernel method, given a set of data...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- kernel. The kernel defines the intermediate representation, provides functions to access and manipulate the intermediate...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- obtained by minimizing a smooth kernel function. Although in our applications we have used ... univariate Gaussian kernel, any smooth kernel function can be used. The proposed algorithm...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- center of the toolbox are the functions for linear and nonlinear similarity estimation for irregular ... series, which are based on Gaussian-kernel weight functions. Cross-correlation estimation ... function similarity.m makes alternative approaches such as the Gaussian-kernel-based cross correlation ... nonlinear Gaussian-kernel-based mutual information  or the Event Synchronization function  available under...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- RKPM2D for solving PDEs under the reproducing kernel particle method (RKPM)-based meshfree computational framework ... ability to embed physics-based enrichment functions, among others, which make RKPM promising for solving ... diagram partitioning, boundary condition specification, reproducing kernel shape function generation, domain integrations with stabilization ... RKPM is given, such as the reproducing kernel approximation, weak form using Nitsche’s method...