- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- DistAl: An inter-pattern distance-based constructive learning...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- We examine the problem of approximating, in the...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- JStatCom is a software framework that makes it...
- Referenced in 1204 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- Gaussian is an electronic structure program, used by...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- KEEL: a software tool to assess evolutionary algorithms...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Exploratory data analysis with MATLAB. 2nd ed. One...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- R package e1071: Misc Functions of the Department...
- Referenced in 505 articles
- A decision-theoretic generalization of on-line learning...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- ANFIS: adaptive-network-based fuzzy inference system. The...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- R package clValid: Validation of Clustering Results. Statistical...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- A CLUE for CLUster Ensembles. Cluster ensembles are...
- Referenced in 1166 articles
- C4.5: programs for machine learning. (C4.5 has been...