- Referenced in 17 articles
- Multipole Method. This is a kernel independent fast multipole method based on interpolation ( Chebyshev ... potential decays like 1/r. The first method is the classical FMM based on spherical harmonic ... Black-Box method which is an independent kernel formulation (introduced by E. Darve @ Stanford). With...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- fast multipole method. Efficient summation of Laplace and Stokes kernel functions. Many different simulation methods ... popular technique is the kernel independent fast multipole method (KIFMM), which constructs a spatial adaptive ... equivalent multipole and local equivalent points around each octree box, and completes the kernel...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Simulation. This paper presents a fast boundary-element method (BEM) algorithm that is well suited ... FFTSVD, is Green’s-function-independent for low-frequency kernels and efficient for inhomogeneous problems ... precorrected-FFT (pFFT)-style algorithms or the multipole-style algorithms in FastCap...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- efficient, scalable, kernel-independent method for approximately evaluating kernel matrix-vector products. ASKIT is based ... novel, randomized method for efficiently factoring off-diagonal blocks of the kernel matrix using approximate ... viewed as an algebraic fast multipole method for arbitrary dimensions. In this paper, we introduce...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- work attempts to integrate the independent efforts in the fast N-body community to create ... comparison with other state-of-the-art fast N-body codes demonstrates that orders ... current N-body solver uses a fast multipole method with an efficient strategy for finding ... units on the latest CPUs, the inner kernels are optimized using AVX instructions. Our code...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- volume potential. We present a fast multipole method (FMM) for computing volume potentials ... frequency Helmholtz problems. Conventional $N$-body methods apply to discrete particle interactions. With volume potentials ... sums with volume integrals. Particle $N$-body methods can be used to accelerate such integrals ... near-field and the Kernel Independent FMM (KIFMM) for the far-field approximation. For distributed...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Algorithm 698: DCUHRE: an adaptive multidemensional integration routine...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...
- Referenced in 1541 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- The FEAST solver package is a free high...